Orders sent by Post or Couriers are returned when:
- You gave us the wrong postage address
- The mail carrier attempted delivery while you were not home and did NOT leave a note in your post box.
- The mail carrier attempted delivery whilst you were not home and left a note in your postbox, but did you go to the post office to claim the mail....?
- You did not ask us to specify on the parcel to "Leave at unattended address"
- It is refused clearance by customs
No matter what...when we receive the returned mail unopened in the original sent condition; we will issue you a full credit/refund for the products, but NOT the shipping or re-delivery costs
for all Terms and Conditions please see the Terms & Condtions page here