AnoDye Bronze 2LW
Our AnoDye Bronze 2LW is a industrial standardised, water soluble dyestuff for the chemical adsorptive dyeing of anodised aluminium. Aluminium AnoDye Bronze 2LW provides brownish shades.
|Chemical Character||Azo-dyestuff, metal complex|
|Solubility in water||5 g/l at 20°C|
|Storage stability||good , in closed original containers|
Concentration, dyeing temperature and time
|Concentration||Dyeing Temperature||Dyeing Time|
|Light Shades||0,5 – 3 g/l||25 – 60°C||5 – 10 min|
|Medium shades||1,0 – 3,0 g/l||25 – 60°C||10 – 20 min|
|Dark shades||1,0 – 3,0 g/l||25 – 60°C||20 – 30 min|
- This dyestuff dyes very extensively
- Anodised objects should be rinsed thoroughly before dyeing with distilled water.
- The best dye-bath stability is achieved by :
- cold dyeing (20 – 25 °C)
- a pH not below 5,5
- a high dye concentration (1 – 3 g/l)
- Water sealing lightens the dyeing and it becomes slightly yellowish.